What’s on your mutt’s Christmas wish list this year? Even if you’re celebrating the holidays on a budget, you can stuff your dog’s stocking for under $20 with fun toys that will make you both smile. Take a peek below for just a few fun ideas.
1. Colorful Rope Toy – every dog loves to play tug, and this colorful cotton rope toy is one of my girl’s favorites.
2. KONG Squeezz Ball – this fun ball is almost indestructible! If your dog is a super powerful chewer, you might want to look for other alternatives.
3. Duck Squeaker Toy – I love this adorable stuffy. This is a great gift for dogs who love their “babies”!
4. Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope – another favorite of Nike’s. She loves the ball/tug combo!
5. Nylabone Bacon Flavored Dental Chew – what dog doesn’t love bacon, right!?
When you order all 5 of these toys from Amazon.com, you’ll stuff your dog’s stocking for under $20! That sounds like a win-win to me! For more stocking stuffer ideas for your dog, check out these 10 toys under $5!
Although I’ve used and loved all of these products, I highly recommend doing your research to find the toys that are best suited for your dog. I also recommend supervising your dog whenever she’s playing with any toy, and be sure to take it away from her should the toy become broken, frayed, or damaged in any way.
You might notice that I didn’t include any food or treats on this list. That’s because I’m a big fan of making homemade goodies for my girl. Take a look at my recipe for peanut butter and apple sauce cookies and vegan and grain-free sweet potato cookies to get some ideas for stocking-stuffing treats!
So what do you think? Will you be stuffing your dog’s stocking this year? What kind of fun stuff will you include? I’d love for you to tell me about it in a comment below!
Psst! Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you’re not obligated to make your purchase using our links but when you do, you get something super awesome for yourself or your pet, and your purchase helps support this blog and our latte-a-day habit. For that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.