If your dog is anything like mine, I’ll bet she’s got lots of toys. To be honest, my dogs have more toys than they could ever possibly play with, but as Christmastime approaches, I’m thinking about buying even more!
It’s not necessary to spend a lot of money to stuff your dog’s stocking. Today I’m sharing a few fun ideas with you, and all of these items are under $20. In fact, you can put 2 or 3 of these fun toys in your dog’s stocking and still come in at less than $20.
Stuff Your Dog’s Stocking for Less Than $20
1) Rooster Stuffy – I love stuffies, and so do my dogs. This one is super adorable and will be definitely be a favorite.
2) Interactive Treat Ball – Keep your mutt busy with a fun, interactive treat ball. These are really great for stimulating your dog’s brain.
3) Interactive Shuffle Bone Puzzle – This puzzle works much the same way as the ball above. Your dog will enjoy figuring out how to get her treats out of the puzzle!
4) Bacon Flavored Dental Chew Toy – If your dog likes to chew (and don’t they all!), this bacon flavored chew toy will be a hit.
5) Jumpin’ Jack Dental Toy – Chew toys that help clean my dog’s teeth are always a favorite of mine. This one has always been super popular at my house.
6) Sniffany Plush Toy – I love everything about Tiffany’s, so when I saw this cute little plush toy, I knew Georgie had to have it.
7) Rope & Ball Tugs – It’s hard to beat the simplicity of a rope and ball toy. They’re one of my dogs’ favorite toys of all times.
8) Nearly Indestructible Ball – If your dog is an aggressive chewer like our Nike, you’re probably always looking for indestructible toys. This one comes close.
9) Teeth Cleaning Rope Toy – This cute rope toy is great for cleaning your dog’s teeth.
10) Frisbee Fetch Toy – It seems like all dogs love to play fetch. A frisbee is a fun toy for both you and her.
These are just a few ideas for your dog’s stocking this year. Any of them would make a fantastic gift that your dog will get lots of play time with over the coming year!
What’s on your dog’s holiday wish list?
Leave a comment below, or drop by my private Facebook group for dog moms and join in the conversation there!