If you enjoy baking cookies for the holidays, you’re going to want to check out this super fun and simple recipe for snowflake cookies for dogs. These cookies are made with wholesome, healthy ingredients (most of which I’ll bet you already have in your kitchen), and I can almost guarantee your dog will love them.
Snowflake Cookies for Dogs
1 1/4 cups rice flour
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix eggs, vegetable oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Add the flour and mix well to form a dough.
- Roll dough onto floured surface until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a snowflake cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and place on baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
As you can see, this recipe is super easy to make using ingredients that you already have on hand. If your dog is anything like mine, she’ll be in the kitchen with her tail wagging while you’re whipping these up for her!
Today I’m excited to be teaming up with some of my favorite pet bloggers to bring you The Santa Paws Howliday Cookie Exchange! Look below to see who’s linked up a fun holiday recipe in the cookie exchange, and please be sure to visit all the participating blogs! You’ll find lots of awesome pet recipes and trust me, your pet will thank you for it!