Y’all know that I love farmhouse style, and Rae Dunn pottery is a perfect fit for that look.
What, or who, is Rae Dunn, you ask? She’s a California artist who’s been been making clay pottery since the nineties. In addition to Amazon, you can find her pieces at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Marshalls. She also has an Etsy shop, although it’s currently closed. Hopefully it’ll be re-opening soon.
But in the meantime, today I’m sharing with you some of the Rae Dunn items, as well as some Dunn inspired items that I’ve found while searching the Internet. As you’ll see, so many of these would make great gifts for dog moms who that love clean, crisp farmhouse style. Take a look below to see what I mean!
2) Drink Up Bowl – So cute for your pet’s water.
3) Woof Bowl – Another super cute bowl for your pet.
4) Bark Bowl – And another. I get the impression Rae Dunn really likes pets, don’t you?
5) Dog Mom Mug – This Rae Dunn inspired coffee mug is available in my shop. Isn’t it adorable?
8) Live, Love, Bark Bowl – Great advice for any dog, don’t you think?
As you can see, the timeless simplicity of Rae Dunn is the perfect addition to any home that needs a little dash of farmhouse style.
Do you know someone who loves Rae Dunn? Consider giving her a gift from this list. I’ll almost guarantee she’ll love it… and you!