It’s October, which officially means we’re in Pumpkin Spice season. Maybe you feel a little guilty indulging in lattes and other pumpkin goodies while your dog looks on with those begging eyes. Or maybe that’s just me.
Either way, today I’m excited to bring you 11 pumpkin dog treats that are perfect for this time of year. There’s no reason why your dog should have to be left out of the seasonal fun, when these treats are easy to make and oh so good for your mutt.
11 Pumpkin Dog Treats for Fall
1. Frosty Pumpkin Dog Treats from My Brown Newfies
2. Marbled Pumpkin & Carob Dog Treats from Kol’s Notes
3. No Bake Pumpkin Oat Dog Treats from Daily Dog Tag
4. Pumpkin Waffles for Dogs from Dog Trotting
5. Frozen Pumpkin Spice Dog Treats from Irresistible Pets
6. 2-Ingredient Dog Treats from All Things Collie
7. Cranberry and Pumpkin Dog Treats from Miss Molly Says
8. Maple Pumpkin Cookies for Dogs from Five Sibes
9. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats from Kevin & Amanda
10. Banana and Pumpkin Dog Treats from Sweet Paul
11. Pumpkin Spice Smoothies for Dogs from Dog Mom Days
It’s important to remember that when you’re making homemade goodies for your dog, you should never, ever used canned pumpkin pie filling. It’s filled with fats, sugars, and other ingredients that can make your dog sick. Find out about pumpkin for dogs in this helpful blog post from Fidose of Reality.
Now, for a little dose of truth: It’s only the beginning of October and I’ve already been unfaithful to my beloved pumpkin spice latte. What?! Yeah, I know. But have you tried the new Iced Maple Pecan Latte at Starbucks? It’s amazing. And you can bet your dog could go for a maple treat, too.
Grab Your Free Printable Wall Art Here
Speaking of pumpkins, I’ve got this super cute printable freebie for you today! It’s perfect for giving your home just a little touch of dog-friendly Halloween this season!
This super cute freebie is all yours! Just enter your email address in the box below, click enter, and your free printable will be on its way to your inbox!
Do you have a favorite pumpkin dog treat recipe for fall? I’d love for you to share it here or, better yet, come join my private Facebook group for dog moms, and let’s chat!