During the hot summertime, every dog mom deserves a little treat. That’s why today I’m sharing a super simple recipe that’s just for humans! Check out this delicious homemade Banana & Chocolate Chip NO CHURN Ice Cream!
Yes, you read that right. You can get this amazing homemade ice cream without all the annoying churning that comes with those old-fashioned ice cream makers. It’s also perfect for those warm weather get-togethers like the 4th of July and with just 5 simple ingredients, you’ll want to make it all summer long!
Remember, this recipe is for dog moms and their friends and family. Because of the chocolate chips, it is not suitable for pets. If you’re looking for some amazing frozen treat recipes that your dog can enjoy, be sure to visit our friends at Kol’s Notes where you’ll find tons of great ideas for cooling off and treating your dog special this summer.
If you’re anything like me, on those hot summer days, all you need is your dog… and ice cream, of course. Have you seen this super cute t-shirt that’s available in my shop? So perfect for summer, am I right?
Get it here, and save 10 percent when you use code EDDM10 at check-out! I’ve got lots of very cool stuff for dog moms!
And now for that ice cream recipe!
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and fold in until smooth.
- Next, pour half the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the chopped bananas and half of mini chocolate chips.
- Repeat with another layer and top with the remaining chocolate chips and bananas.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
If you decide to whip up a batch of this yummy no churn ice cream, let me know! Leave a comment below or stop by my Facebook page and share a photo! And speaking of Facebook, have you joined The Everyday Dog Mom Collective? It’s a great place to hang out with other dog moms! I’d love to see you there!