Can you believe it’s that time of year again? The holiday season is upon us, and if you’re anything like me, you’re probably wracking your brain to come up with awesome, incredible gift ideas for the special people in your life.
Now, to be honest, I’m probably not going to be much help if you’re trying to figure out what to get your great aunt Martha. But I do know a thing or two about what busy dog moms like and that’s why I’m so excited to share some super fun gift ideas with you today. If you’re looking for the perfect holiday present for your favorite dog mom, keep reading. You don’t want to miss this one of a kind gift guide for dog moms!
You will see, there’s something for everyone on the list below. And even better, there’s something for every budget. No matter what you’re looking for, I’m betting I’ve got the perfect gift idea for that special lady in your life.
- Litchi Electric Manicure and Pedicure Set — $37.99
- Starbucks Gift Card — $25.00 – $50.00
- Apple Watch Sport — $249.99
- Home Executive Planner — $19.99
- I’m Not Like a Regular Mom Tee — $17.99
- The Magnolia Story by Chris & Joanna Gaines — $13.50
- Michael Kors Jetset Tote — $208.60
- Good Housekeeping Magazine Subscription — $5.00
- Fresh Cucumber Melon Spa Gift Basket — $26.99
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogrammed Turkish Throw — $64.00
- Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffeemaker — $69.99
- Infinity Nursing Scarf — $11.99
- Amazon Fire HD 8″ Tablet — $89.99
- Chef’d Meal Delivery Subscription — $29.00
- KYS Personalized Terry Bath Robe — $59.95
- Pink Rose Gift Bath Gift Set — $35.99
- BXT Creative Pocket Home Organizer — $15.99
- Spafinder Wellness Gift Card — $25.00 – $50.00
- Tea Forte Loose Leaf Tea Infuser — $30.00
- California Delicious Starbucks Coffee Gift Basket — $36.57
See what I mean? Lots of cool gift ideas no matter what you’re looking for and no matter what your budget. In fact, I’ll take one of everything, please!
What’s on your wish list this year? I’d love for you to share them with me in a comment below!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and then make a purchase, we may receive a teeny tiny commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligation to make your purchase using our links but when you do, an amazing thing happens: you get something super awesome and we make a little pocket change. We call that a win-win!