Yes, I know it’s only August but when you love Autumn as much as I do, it’s never too early to start thinking about Halloween! For me, it’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Today I’m sharing a few home decor ideas to help you get your home in spooky condition for Halloween.
Halloween Home Decor for Dog Moms
- Open Face Wall Clock – I LOVE big, beautiful clocks!
- Antique Brass Candlestick – Isn’t this gorgeous?
- Faux White Pumpkin – There’s something elegant about white pumpkins!
- Faux Orange Pumpkin – And then there’s the classic look of orange!
- Raven on Books Halloween Vinyl Decal – I love this, don’t you?
- Mercury Glass Candlholder – Very pretty!
- Decorative Skull – Spooky!
- Twig Tree – I’ve always wanted one of these.
- Snoopy Holiday Throw Blanket – This one works for lots of holidays!
- Autumn Harvest Plaid Throw Pillow – For those fall afternoon naps!
- Battery-Powered Tea Light Candles – Safer than real candles, and a lot healthier.
That cute Autumn Harvest Plaid throw pillow is from my shop, and it’s actually 2-sided with pumpkins on one side and plaid print on the other.Take a look below!
Super cute, right? I love the Autumn colors, and the great thing about this pillow is that it can be used even for Thanksgiving!
Looking for pretty (and inexpensive) wall decor for the fall? I’ve got 3 brand new printables in the shop, and they’re all perfect for your home decorating in Autumn. The one above is a cute dog wearing a designer sweater, and there’s also one with a pumpkin and another featuring an apple basket. They’re all perfect for this time of year and the price is definitely right at 99 cents each!
Lastly, check out these adorable kitchen towels. I love bright, colorful towels for every occasion, and you can bet these are going in my kitchen this year for the entire month of October!
So much cute stuff… I only wish Halloween was longer than just one day! In fact, I have to admit I’m kind of in favor of this plan that I saw posted on Facebook the other day.
But I digress…
Anyway, these are a few of my suggestions for fun Halloween home decor. I hope you see something you like!
Do you decorate your home for Halloween? I’d love to see photos! Come on over to my Facebook page and post pics of your decorations there!