Can you believe it’s August already?! I swear, 2018 is flying by in the blink of an eye!
Summer is coming to an end and I’ve been busy booking last minute travel plans, going on picnics, and taking the dogs to the lake to soak up the last of the warm weather.
I’m also using this time to get myself organized before the busy fall season strikes. I run an online boutique, and fall and winter are my busiest times, so it helps to get myself together before the craziness hits!
One thing that helps me stay organized even when my schedule gets hectic, is Grove Collaborative. Grove makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule. Grove has you covered for all your cleaning and organization needs as you head into fall.
This article contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
From now until August 31, you can get this free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + walnut scrubber sponges + hand sanitizer spray when you place your first order of $20 from Grove As an added bonus, you’ll get a free Grove enamel caddy when you spend $39 or more!
If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of their awesome walnut scrubber sponges — perfect for both indoor and outdoor cleanups.
Then, check out my end-of-summer organization tips below:
- As you’re heading out to backyard barbecues or the pool, be sure to toss the Grove hand sanitizer spray in your bag to stay clean wherever you go!
- Here’s a trick to keep the summer vibes going: Stock up on hand soap in summery scents! Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap comes in garden-inspired scents like lavender, lemon verbena, and honeysuckle.
- During the hot summer months, I love to have the windows open and let in fresh air. Unfortunately, it also lets in dust and pollen. Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray works beautifully for cleaning screens, wiping down walls and countertops, and even spot-cleaning wood and tile floors.
- To make sure your beach towels and bathing suits last for many summers to come, it’s important to get rid of any stains and odors before you put them away for the season. I use Method laundry detergent packs because they’re great at removing spills and sunscreen stains!
- Even though it’s hot out, now is a good time to start pulling fall clothes out of storage. Try everything on, make repairs if needed, and give it all a good wash to freshen things up. I use Grove wool dryer balls instead of dryer sheets because they reduce drying time and naturally soften clothes without harmful chemicals. Plus, they last for over 1,000 loads! For a lovely natural scent, I add a few drops of Grove orange essential oil to the dryer balls.
- By the way, if you want to beef up your wardrobe for fall, make sure to visit my online boutique and also check out this blog post!
- Before you put away your camping gear and folding chairs, give everything a good wipe-down with Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray and a microfiber. You’ll thank yourself next summer!
- August is the perfect time to wrap up the summer gardening season. Take some time to clean things up, collect any seeds you want to save for next year, and put away your garden tools so you don’t have to hunt for them in the spring. And don’t forget, when you spend $39 or more, you’ll get a free Grove enamel caddy — perfect for organizing your pruning shears, trowel, gloves, and kneeling board.
- If your house is anything like mine, I’ll bet your grill gets a workout during the summer. All you need is a bucket of soapy water and Grove walnut scrubber sponges to make it look like new. The scouring side (made from crushed walnuts!) is perfect for scrubbing the grill grates, while the soft side is great for wiping down the burners.
- There’s still plenty of time for lounging on the patio with the dogs! Be sure to grab some Murphy’s Naturals mosquito repellent balm and candles from Grove to keep the bugs away.
- Bonus tip: If you’re feeling stressed about how much money you spent this summer, there are some easy ways to get back on track. I find that buying household and personal care products through Grove is less expensive than the grocery store, and you can often score free products with a minimum purchase. Plus, once you’ve submitted your Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive this great offer for FREE when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your first order must be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days. Plus, you’ll receive a free Grove Collaborative enamel caddy when you spend $39 or more. You’ll see it pictured above. Isn’t it awesome?!
You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
As you can see, Grove Collaborative makes it super simple to get organized as the end of summer draws near. I love how easy and convenient it is to order directly from their website, and I’m like a kid at Christmas when the mailman brings my goodies! I use and love Grove Collaborative every day at my house, and I just know if you give them a try, you’ll love them, too.
How do you get organized at the end of summer? I’d love for you to share your tips with me in a comment below.