It’s that time of year when I start thinking about opening the windows, sweeping away the cobwebs, and freshening up my home for spring.
One of my favorite ways to do that is with Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents from Grove Collaborative. If you’re not familiar with Mrs. Meyer’s products, let me begin by telling you that they’re an earth-friendly brand that does not test on animals. Check out this glossary that lists the dog-friendly (and people-friendly) ingredients they use, as well as where those ingredients come from, here.
Right now Mrs. Meyer’s is featuring three limited-edition scents for spring: mint, peony, and lilac. Mmm! They make my home smell like a blooming springtime garden!
But don’t take my word for it: You can try the scents for yourself FREE from Grove Collaborative when you place your first order of $20!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel (new! Cornflower blue)
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a Grove customer, no worries. You can get free Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are perfect for all your spring cleaning.
My favorite Mrs. Meyer’s spring scent is lilac. We have some huge lilac bushes outside our living room windows, and I love opening them up and letting that fresh scent fill our home. I love the dish soap and hand soap, and I keep them right next to the kitchen sink.
This time of year, I always keep a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap in our downstairs powder room. It’s perfect for cleaning up when I come in from gardening, and the peony scent leaves my hands smelling like a fresh bouquet.
I was also excited to try Mrs. Meyer’s new spring scent, mint. It’s their first new limited-edition scent in two years, and it doesn’t disappoint! The scent is sweet and refreshing, but light enough that it doesn’t leave any fragrance behind on your dishes.
Paired with Grove’s extra large and super absorbent kitchen towels, it’s everything I need to clean up the kitchen after dinner.
In addition to this free kit, Grove Collaborative has you covered for all your spring cleaning essentials. Grove delivers the best natural products right to your doorstep, on your schedule.
I think you’ll be surprised how much you can save by using Grove. I filled my cart with all of these great products for just $24:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray – FREE
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel – FREE
- Arm & Hammer baking soda – $1.59
- Bon Ami powder cleanser – $1.49
- Walnut scrubber sponges – $3.95
- Method daily shower spray – $2.99
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah – $3.95
- Grove Collaborative dish brush – $6.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes – $2.99
When you place your first order of $20, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Don’t wait — Mrs. Meyer’s mint, peony, and lilac are limited-edition scents, and these kits always go fast! Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s set for free when you sign up!
- To receive your offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within just a few days.
- Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
And that’s all you have to do to claim your FREE Mrs. Meyer’s goodies. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this. It’s such a great way to give your home a fresh, clean start for spring with products that are safe for your pets and children. And you can’t beat FREE products, am I right?
Have you started your spring cleaning yet? What’s your favorite chore? Your least favorite? I’d love for you to tell me in a comment below or stop by my Facebook page to join in the conversation there. Oh, and if you’re looking for some great music to help you get motivated to clean, check out my April playlist on Amazon Music! It’s guaranteed to get your blood pumping and put a smile on your face!