When the temperature starts to drop and the leaves start to fall, there’s not much that I enjoy more than hunkering down at home with my dogs.
Give me a warm blanket, a comfy pillow, and a few quiet hours to nap or binge watch Netflix with two snoring mutts on my lap, and I’m a happy girl!
Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite cozy home accessories for fall. It’s little touches like these that will turn your home into a warm, welcoming place of respite as the seasons change.
This blog post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting my blog and small business!
Cozy Home Accessories for Fall
- Set of 2 Southern Jarring Farmhouse Pillow Covers
- Fall Is In the Air Decorative Pillow
- Piper Classic Gather Together Pillow Cover
- Fall Market Autumn Pillow Cover
- Set of 2 Linen Triple Button Pillow Covers
- Give Thanks Fall Pillow Cover
- Pack of 2 Retro Checked Plaid Pillow Covers
- Grateful Thankful Blessed Pillow Cover
- Terracotta Plaid Wool Feel Pillow Cover
- Homestead Farms Pumpkin Patch Pillow Cover
Fall Throw Blankets
- Rustic Farmhouse Chevron Blanket Throw
- Bourina Textured Soft Knitted Blanket
- Home Soft Things Tweed Throw Knitted Blanket
- Arus Highlands Titan Plaid Throw Blanket
- Thick Fluffy Chenille Knitted Blanket
- Buffalo Check Cotton Throw
- Biddy Murphy Plaid Wool Blanket
- Eddie Bauer Nordic Plaid Throw
- Fall Farmhouse Plaid Fleece Patchwork Throw
- Orange Plaid Fringed Throw Blanket
As you can see, any (of all) of these would be perfect for a sleepy fall afternoon hanging out at home with your dog. I’m ready for a nap, just thinking about it!
Are you ready for fall decorating?
Tell me about your favorite fall home decor in a comment below! Or better yet, stop by my private Facebook group for dog moms and join in the conversation there!
Oh and P.S., if you’re thinking about what you’ll be wearing this fall and the thought makes you yawn with boredom, it’s time to update your wardrobe! Check out this blog post for a $25 credit to Stitch Fix, and add some beautiful new pieces to your fall look!