It’s been a few years since I had a youngster in school, but this time of year always makes me wistful for fresh starts and fun school supplies. Kind of reminds me of that line from the movie, You’ve Got Mail.
Oh, how I love that movie! But I digress…
Anyway, today I’m sharing a few of my favorite picks for back to school. Whether you’ve got kids headed back to class, or you’re taking some classes yourself, or maybe you’re like me and it’s just a favorite time of the year, every dog mom deserves a treat now and then, right? So go ahead and treat yourself to one (or all!) of these fun back to school goodies!
Back to School Treats for Dog Moms
1. Happily a Dog Mom t-shirt – I’m a big believer that comfy t-shirts are a wardrobe staple, and they don’t get much cuter than this one! Four colors to choose from!
2. Paw Print iPhone Case – I’m currently using this case, and I LOVE it! It’s adorable and it protects my phone from bumps and scratches!
3. You Can’t Buy Love Tote Bag – A tote bag comes in handy for so many different purposes, and this is a really great one! Durable, roomy, and always a conversation starter!
4. Dog eraser – Is this adorable or what? Who wouldn’t want this cute and functional eraser on their desk?
5. French Bulldog Notebook – This is such a cute way to make notes, lists, journal, whatever you use a notebook for!
6. Doggy note cards are perfect if you need to send a note to your child’s teacher, your own professor, or even a friend. These are just too precious for words!
7. Paw Print Leggings – Nothing says comfortable like a great pair of leggings! These have multi-colored paw prints and they are just perfect.
8. Dog Hair is My Fairy Dust mug – If you must start your day with coffee (or tea or hot chocolate), a cute mug is a must. This one says it all, because we all know dog hair is everywhere!
9. Dog Mom throw pillow – If you need a nap to recover from all the back to school excitement, you’ll want to lay your head on this amazing pillow. Perfect for bedroom, living room, kid’s room, or even a covered porch!
These are just a few of the things I’m digging for back to school this year. Do you have any favorites to share? I’d love for you to share in a comment below!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and then make a purchase, we may receive a teeny tiny commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligation to make your purchase using our links but when you do, an amazing thing happens: you get something super awesome and we make a little pocket change. We call that a win-win!