When it comes to feeding our pups, we’ve talked before about the importance of adding superfoods to your dog’s diet. Today I’m going to talk to you about a superfood you’re probably not feeding your mutt, and I’m going to tell you why you should.
I’m talking about avocados.
Did you know that:
- California avocados are a key ingredient in AvoDerm Natural products because they’re packed with a lot of the nutrients your pet needs – all in one amazing superfood.
- Avocados help support a healthy skin and beautiful coat.
- AvoDerm Natural dry food is made in the USA in the company plant in California, and all ingredients are tested before being accepted into the facility.
- AvoDerm pet foods are made in small batches and cooked at lower temperatures to help support better digestion and health.
- Nutrient-dense and rich in fiber, avocados aren’t called a super fruit for nothing – rich in omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat.
AvoDerm’s avocados are grown in California where there are approximately 7,000 family farmers who grow avocados, and almost all of them have dogs.