It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Autumn and Halloween! We’re just a couple of weeks out from Halloween, and I’m getting super excited!
Do you dress your dog up for Halloween? Not all dogs enjoy wearing a costume but if you have one who doesn’t mind, there are some super cute ones this year. Today I’m sharing 5 of my favorites with you!
This article contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
5 Adorable Dog Costumes for Halloween
- Police Dog Costume – this one is so cute! I just love the little hat!
- Hula Girl Costume – I don’t know what’s cuter about this one: that little coconut shell bra or grass inspired skirt!
- Pizza Slice Costume – who’s up for some pizza? This one really makes me smile!
- Dora the Explorer Costume – this one is sure to be a hit with the kids!
- UPS Dog Costume – I have to be honest: this one is my absolute favorite. It’s just so adorable!
As you can see, these are some super cute dog costumes for halloween. Whether you and your dog are staying home to hand out candy to little beggars or you’re hitting the streets to do a little begging of your own, these cute costumes are sure to be a conversation starter in any neighborhood! Which one is your favorite?
Be sure to check out these 7 Halloween safety tips for pets. There’s a special freebie for dog moms, too!
Will your dog be dressing up for Halloween?
I’d love for you to tell me all about it in a comment below, or stop by my private Facebook group for dog moms and join in the conversation there! Be sure to share your photos from past Halloween adventures, too!