Do you buy Christmas gifts for your pets? I’m guessing the answer to that question is a great big yes, which is why I’m going to share 13 fun gifts for Fido. These are some of my personal favorites, and I highly recommend that a few of these find their way into your mutt’s stocking this Christmas!
1) If your dog is a little princess, she’s going to want this gorgeous Rhinestone Bling Heart Studded Leather Dog Collar. It just screams “spoiled rotten diva”, doesn’t it?
2) And how about this adorable pink Loving Pets Dolce Diner Dog Bowl. Again, perfect for a sweet little girl dog.
3) Boy or girl, I’m betting your dog will love this Nylabone Durable Dental Dinosaur Chew Toy. Nylabones are among Nike’s favorite toys, and I love that they last such a long time, even for powerful chewers.
4) I also love that I can put treats in the PetSafe Busy Buddy Waggle Dog Toy. A toy like this combines 2 of Nike’s favorite activities: playing and eating treats.
5) We love blankets at our house, and our dogs have plenty of their own including this cute Paw Prints Fleece Couture Blanket. Soft and snuggly, and of course machine washable for easy care.
6) Does your dog love rope toys? Boy, my big girl sure does and this Rope Dog Toy is definitely on her list this year.
7) What’s cuter than an Egg Babies Plush Platypus? Not much. I just love this thing!
8) If you live in an area where the winters are harsh, I can’t recommend this Classic Cable Dog Sweater enough. My little wiener dog wears one all the time when the temperatures drop, and she couldn’t be happier.
9) Another great gift for those powerful chewers is this KONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy. These are another favorite of Nike’s.
10) The KONG Pet Stix Dog Toy is great for games of tug and fetch, and it’s obviously safer than a real stick.
11) Raise your hand if your dog loves tug-of-war! Mine sure does, and this Tug-O-War Dog Toy is a popular choice for playing with Daddy.
12) I really love interactive toys for dogs. The Seek-A-Treat Shuffle Bone Dog Puzzle is a fun challenge that rewards your dog with a treat.
13) This Fat White Rooster With Chew Guard Technology Tough Plush Dog Toy comes in 2 sizes and is guaranteed to be tougher than other stuffies. Nike says, “Challenge accepted!”
See anything on this list that your dog would love to have for Christmas this year? Tell me about it in a comment below!
Psst! This post contains affiliate links, which means if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. You are not obligated to make your purchase using these links but please know that when you do, it makes us very happy.